Federation of Democratic Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation of Democratic Republics!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Federation of Democratic Republics is now closed effective immediately

Kingfordian News Agency

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

Kingfordian News Agency Empty
PostSubject: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeFri May 04 2012, 06:50

Live from Sirushostan,KB 24 hrs a day with news from KB and around the globe
Back to top Go down
https://feddemocraticrepub.forumotion.com
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: Election Win   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeSat May 05 2012, 07:39

BREAKING NEWS: ELECTION WIN FOR ARUTHYAN

Live from Sirushostan....

THE KINGFORDIANS HAVE DECIDED...

Mikhail Aruthyan Jr. Is the new president of Kingsley Bedford. In a close race with Yuliana Pashkchenko, the son of the first Kingfordian President won with only just 2% more votes than Pashkchenko.

Aruthyan's father Mikhail SR Was president of KB from 2008 until his murder in 2009. Marina Aruthyan, Mikhail Sr's widow and mother of Mikhail jr. is serving as president of Republic Of Lanos and it is rumoured her adopted daughter Lily, who is a pony... will become a Kingfordian citizen sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21 2012, 02:20

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM SIRUSHOSTAN

The presidential residence today announces the launch of a joint investigation into the death of President Mikhail Aruthyan Sr. who was assasinated in 2009. The investigation involves the co-operation of officials from Kingsley Bedford, Republic of Lanos and Enpolintoc.

It is understood that Marina Aruthyan, the widow of fmr Pres Aruthyan and Lanosian president has been interviewed by Kingfordian officials already and will be in KB for the duration of the investigation.

Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 15:01

BREAKING NEWS: Aruthyan Grave Defiled

The gravestone of slain president Mikhail Aruthyan Sr. has been defiled. We will have more updates on this story soon
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Special Report-    Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2012, 12:41

BREAKING NEWS- ASSASSINATION ATTTEMPT IN HARANI PROVINCE

Reports are coming in of an attempt to assassinate President Mikhail Aruthyan Jr. in a convoy ambush in Harani province. Since the government is yet to make a statement, details aren't exactly known. It's believed the convoy was transporting the president, his mother President Marina Aruthyan of Republic of Lanos and his sister Lily to Sirushostan. The government is expected to make a statement shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Update on Presidential Assasination Attempt    Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2012, 03:31

GOVERNMENT STATEMENT ON PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT
LIVE FROM SIRUSHOSTAN:
Further information has come in from the government regarding the attempt on the life of Kingfordian president Mikhail Aruthyan Jr. The government is about to give a statement which we now go live to the presidential residence in Sirushostan

Sirushostan announces that today there was an attempt on the life of President Aruthyan when his convoy was attacked in Harani Province on-route to Sirushostan. We can confirm the occupants of the presidential vehicle included both President Aruthyan and his sister Lily. Both were unharmed but shaken by the attack.

We also can confirm that despite reports by news outlets that the President of Republic of Lanos Marina Aruthyan (former first lady of Kingsley Bedford and mother of President Aruthyan) was in the vehicle during the attack, both Kingfordian and Lanosian authorities have confirmed that she was not travelling to Sirushostan.

The government is shocked by the attack on the president and his sister and will be upgrading security to the presidential residence in Sirushostan, adding extra security for President Aruthyan and his family and working closely with Lanosian authorities on securing the Harani province dacha owned by the Aruthyan family to ensure their safety.

It is not yet known who exactly is responsible for the attack, but President Aruthyan's security forces have reported the attackers appeared to be Romburyani. It is yet to be confirmed if the attack is in response to the opening of an investigation into the assassination of President Aruthyan's father, Former President Mikhail Aruthyan Sr. who was assassinated in 2009.

Kingfordian News Agency will continue to give you coverage on the attack as reports come in.
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS STORY   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2012, 07:59

BREAKING NEWS: ENPOLIAN DIPLOMAT GUNNED DOWN AT ARUTHYAN DACHA

Reports are coming in from Harani City that Enpolian diplomat Nikolai Westov has been shot dead at the Harani dacha owned by Lanosian President Marina Aruthyan.

The diplomat was in KB on an assignment for the investigation of the 2009 assassination of Marina Aruthyan's husband, Former Kingfordian President Mikhail Aruthyan Sr. The reports claim he was gunned down close to the front of the dacha whilst talking on his mobile phone.

Westov was considered an expert on Romburyan and was assisting Kingfordian and Lanosian officials in their investigation of new evidence that appeared recently which may finally help apprehend the assassin, who was never caught.

This is the third of a series of incidents that have happened since the investigation began and the arrival of Marina Aruthyan in Kingsley Bedford. This is reported to be of major concern to Kingfordian officials.

The Kingfordian federal police are now at the dacha in Harani and are investigating the death. It is unknown whether the Enpolians will choose to send another diplomat or will withdraw all of their staff.

The other two incidents include the destruction of the Harani gravesite of Former President Mikhail Aruthyan and more recently an attempt on the life of current Kingfordian president Mikhail Aruthyan Jr. (Son of fmr pres Aruthyan and Lanosian Pres Aruthyan) when the presidential convoy was ambushed on-route to Sirushostan with Mikhail Aruthyan and his sister Lily onboard. Both survived uninjured. However several of Aruthyan's guards died and all but one of the attackers will killed. All of the attackers were identified as Romburyani, spiking fears that once again the RSA may rage war on the Kingfordian Republic.

Security all over the country will now be updated and all cars travelling on major highways will be pulled over and searched at checkpoints.
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: UPCOMING STORM ALERT   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06 2012, 04:33

[STORM ALERT!!!

Following reports of a severe storm hitting Enpolintoc, Kingfordians are advised to prepare for storm fronts of severe nature. The storm "Kahjata" approached the shores of Enpolintoc earlier today. It has caused high rain and strong winds. It may be related to the fronts hitting the region recently and storm activity region wide is at a high level. Please stay tuned for more info

Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11 2012, 02:17

PRESIDENTIAL ANNOUNCEMENT LATER TODAY

Kingfordian president Mikhail Aruthyan Jr. is expected to make a televised announcement for the first time since an attempt on his life a week ago. The announcement will be televised on KBBS1 and here on KNA as well as on KBBSworld for international satellite television viewers and diaspora.

Stay tuned for President Aruthyan's announcement to be made shortly....

WORLDVISION 23 UNDERWAY!!

Worldvision Song Contest 23 is currently underway in Canterlot, New United Equestria. The contest is well underway with the live performances of the entries and the Kingfordian entry has already been performed live with a positive reception by the live audience in the arena.

The contest is currently able to view live on KBBS2 and on KBBS radio one.
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18 2012, 07:48

BREAKING NEWS: LEBEDYENKO RELEASED

Iryna Lebedyenko, a member of the infamous Lebedyenko family has been released from police custody in Harani.

Ms Lebedyenko was arrested at a police checkpoint in Harani province for unknown reasons and was held in Harani City overnight. Today Kingfordian officials released her without charge on the condition she return to Enpolintoc and would not attempt to re-enter Kingsley Bedford.

It's understood Ms Lebedyenko will return to Enpolintoc as soon as possible. Police will not comment on why she was arrested, nor why she was released.
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20 2012, 02:38

UPDATE: LEBEDYENKO RELEASE

Iryna Lebedyenko has been handed over to Enpolian officials in Sirushostan after her arrest in Harani. She was later released without charge and will fly back to Enpolintoc shortly.

Officials refuse to comment on the reason for her arrest and it is understood that a travel exclusion period will be put in place for Lebedyenko that will last 18 months. The Enpolian embassy in Sirushostan recieved her overnight and all travel arrangements are being made for her return to Enpolintoc.

Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22 2012, 06:36

LEBEDYENKO STATEMENT

Iryna Lebedyenko's company has released a statement to Enpolian media following her arrest in KB

We are appalled and disgusted that Ms Lebedyenko was detained by the Kingfordian authorities, using her father's alleged criminal legacy as an excuse. However, Ms Lebedyenko's legal representitive has informed that despite her wrongful arrest, no legal action will be pursued and wishes that no further dissent be caused on her behalf. I quote her, "These are rough times my old homeland is going through, and despite their actions I am forgiving towards their mistake and hope that stability will come to their region soon."

She also reportedly donated 600,000 credits to the police.
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2012, 06:55

IRYNA LEBEDYENKO DEPARTS FOR ENPOLINTOC

Iryna Lebedyenko, member of the infamous Lebedyenko crime syndicate has departed Kingsley Bedford following her release from the custody of Kingfordian police.

Lebedyenko, who is a successful construction company CEO in Enpolintoc was arrested by Kingfordian police for reasons unspecified and released 24 hrs later without charges being laid. It is believed she is now excluded from re-entering the country for a period of 2 yrs and it is believed she had entered Kingsley Bedford illegally.

It is also believed a $100,000 enpolian credit goodwill donation was accepted from Lebedyenko by Kingfordian police. Police will not confirm whether the claims made are true

WORLDVISION 23 VOTING UPDATE

The 23rd WorldVision Song Contest continues to proceed in Canterlot, New United Equestria and is now up to the voting stage. 40 performances have been seen and 32 out of 40 nations have presented their votes.

In the lead with 143 points is Folkland!
Kingsley Bedford's Natalia Molorovskaya is currently in 14th place with her song "Only Makes Me Cry". Only 8 more countries have to vote now before our winner is known. It is a close battle between Folkland and Royal Kingdom of Quebec, with Folkland having a 8 point lead.

We will continue to bring you live updates from Canterlot or you can watch it live on KBBS1 or KBBSworld for our satelite viewers internationally.
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2012, 18:23

BREAKING NEWS: FOLKLAND WINS WORLDVISION

Folkland has won the 23rd WorldVision Song Contest.

Folkland's Hestia won the contest with the song "Unforgettable" which scored 159 points. For the first time in history, the winner was tied and tie-break procedures were put in place which eventuated in declaring Folkland the winner due to recieving points from 22 countries, opposed to Quebec's 18 countries. Therefore making Folkland the winner of the 23rd contest.

Kingsley Bedford's Natalia ended up placing 13th with 62 points with the song "Only Makes Me Cry".

Results:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2012, 07:29

NATALIA MOLOROVSKAYA RETURNS TO KB FROM NEW UNITED EQUESTRIA!

Kingfordian WV23 Contestant Natalia Molorovskaya has returned to Kingsley Bedford after competing at the WorldVision Song Contest in New United Equestria.

Arriving at Sirushostan International yesterday, Natalia was welcomed home by a crowd of more than 5,000 Kingfordians!

"I am so happy to be home and to see so many people here to come and meet me! Although we didn't win I'm proud of what we did and I can see the rest of the nation is too. I really feel blessed to have had this experience and I would do it again!"

Kingfordian News Agency 3444_449965848378029_34533123_n
Natalia Molorovskaya speaks to Kingfordian media at Sirushostan International arrivals hall

The song "Only Makes Me Cry" earnt 62 points and a 13th placing on the scoreboard and has shot to number one on the Kingfordian charts since the contest. Making it Molorovskaya's first number one hit in KB.

Kingsley Bedford has already confirmed participation in the 24th edition of the contest and will bid to host the contest in Harani City. KBBS has not yet decided what format will be used to select the Kingfordian entry.

For those who missed Natalia's performance, we will show it right now

Melody: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzT7O3Fnwpk
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15 2012, 02:41

NADEZDHA VARISSIAN TO WORLDVISION 24!

The Kingfordian enterant for WorldVision Song Contest 24 was decided last night at KBBS studios in Sirushostan.

23 year old Nadezdha Varissian will represent Kingsley Bedford with the song "Feet Below"

The results as follows-

01. Feet Below- Nadezdha Varissian 108
02. Song For The Haters- The Holograms 86
03. Nez Arj Maskvor- Alexei Controveskian 78
04. Take Me Away- Natalia Molrovskaya 78
05. Veach Nye Daforgad- Teg 76
06. Can\'t Stop Us Now- Zara Kasparian 65
07. Hope - Made4KB 54
08. Lost & Found- Hayk Arvobkyan 54
09. Not This Time- Sergei Aramov 53
10. F**k You - Sasha Daska 44

Nadezhda will go on to represent KB at WV24. The host nation is yet to be decided. With Kingsley Bedford submitting a host bid
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29 2012, 03:20

ENPOLINTOC TAKES SECURITY MEASURES OVER ROMBURYAN

Enpolian media has reported that Enpolintoc has taken various security measures due to the ongoing situation in Romburyan.

The security measures are due to the recent R.S.A (Romburyan Separatist Army) activity in Romburyan and Kingsley Bedford which has seen a wave of violence not seen in Kingsley Bedford since 2009.

The Enpolian administration claims to fear retaliatory attacks and whilst it claims it sees chances of an attack on Enpolintoc unlikely, they claim possibilities cannot be ignored as they are one of Kingsley Bedford's closest allies.

Several non-vital Enpolian ports will be closed and Romburyani visitors to Enpolintoc will undergo extensive screening. It is not known how long these measures will be in place.

Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: ELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2012, 03:31

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE FROM SIRUSHOSTAN:

PASHKCHENKO-TURSKCHENKO COALITION IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

LIVE: SIRUSHOSTAN

Today it was announced that opposition leader and former president Yuliana Pashkchenko will be joining forces with former president Alexei Turskchenko in the presidential election.

Known as the Yuliana Pashkchenko Bloc, The coalition between the two parties will serve as a united opposition with Pashkchenko as its presidential candidate.

We are very much looking forward to working alongside Turskchenko and his party. He is a man with a nordic vision which will add a new aspect to our already set policies in our party. We hope to be elected by the people next election.
- Yuliana Pashkchenko

Alexei Turskchenko was president of Kingsley Bedford before Yuliana Pashkchenko took office and was often credited as damaging the country's stability and was known for his pro-Lanosian views. Political analyists are stunned at Pashkchenko's choice in coalition partner but still expect her to win the next election.

Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18 2012, 09:28

BREAKING NEWS: RASIAK CULVEEN ARRESTED IN ROMBURYAN BY KINGFORDIAN TERROR AGENCY

Rasiak Culveen, the RSA fighter who was suspected of killing former president Mikhail Aruthyan Sr in 2009 has been arrested in a raid in Romburyan by the Kingfordian Terror Agency in co-operation with Lanosian and Enpolian authorities. Culveen is expected to be charged with the murder of former president Aruthyan and tried in KB.

A press conference will be held later in Sirushostan and broadcast live on KBBS.

Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02 2013, 08:24

BREAKING NEWS: EXPLOSION IN GOVERNMENT QUARTER]

An explosion has been reported in Sirushostan's government quarter. No word on any fatalities...

The press conference for Romburyan will continue as planned.

More updates soon from Sirushostan
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2013, 11:51

BREAKING NEWS: EXPLOSION IN SIRUSHOSTAN

We now go live to the scene in the Government Quarter where an explosion has been reported.

It is now clear that a bomb of some sort has gone off outside the National Security HQ. There are no reports of the condition of President Mikhail Aruthyan Jr. and opposition leader Yuliana Pashkchenko, who were both in the NSHQ at the time of the explosion.

KBBS reporters have spoken to witnesses at the scene.

"The whole building shook... it was unbelievable. I've never seen anything like this. How could this happen in our country? It has to be revenge. It has to be. I've seen at least 10 bodies. It's absolute chaos in the NSHQ"
- Sergei, NSHQ employee

"Shame on whoever has done this.... our peaceful country does not need this at what should be a time to celebrate capturing a terrorist. Now we have this to deal with. I know several people who are injured. I hope no one has died. I just want to get the fuck out of here" - anon. witness

The press conference will continue as planned
Back to top Go down
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23 2013, 23:58

KINGSLEY BEDFORD COMES 23RD AT WORLDVISION 24

Kingsley Bedford's Nadezhda Varissian came 23rd with her song "Feet Below" at WV24 in Quinntopolis, Communist Quinntopia. It is Kingsley Bedford's equal worst result (Katya Verbaijean came 23rd on KB's debut in the contest at WV8). Varissian is said to be disappointed in the result but thanks those who voted for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingfordian News Agency   Kingfordian News Agency I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingfordian News Agency
Page 1 of 1