Federation of Democratic Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation of Democratic Republics!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Federation of Democratic Republics is now closed effective immediately

Condemn Lazzarania

Go down 
2 posters

VOTE
FOR
Condemn Lazzarania I_vote_lcap33%Condemn Lazzarania I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
AGAINST
 33% [ 1 ]
ABSTAIN
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kingsley Bedford
Admin

Condemn Lazzarania Empty
PostSubject: Condemn Lazzarania   Condemn Lazzarania I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16 2012, 04:07

Condemn Lazzarania
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: Lazzarania

Proposed by: The Great Destruction

Description: APPALLED that Lazzarania has chosen to destroy an active and influential community of well over 100 resident nations such as The Royal Alliance,

RECOGNIZING that some of those resident nations have existed there in The Royal Alliance for nearly a year,

FURTHER DISMAYED by the fact that Lazzarania has chosen to destroy The Royal Alliance’s regional message board in an attempt to hide its history,

NOTING that Lazzarania has endeavoured to wipe any incriminating evidence from The Royal Alliance’s message board by deletion,

UNDERSTANDING that Lazzarania is in fact the founder of The Royal Alliance and retains the ability and the right to remove residents and suppress entries in the regional message board,

FURTHER UNDERSTANDING that Lazzarania wished to move its attentions to another region,

PROCLAIMING that even with the above concessions, regional destruction of this level is atrocious and verges on the brink of genocide,

APPALLED that the region was given no option to manage the region under new leadership and too little time to organize a mass exodus,

REMINDED that the nation of Lazzarania has had a history of creating a sphere of propaganda and discrimination which demonstrate the cavalier attitude with which Lazzarania will abuse its powers to suit the nations own agenda,

DISCOURAGED at the nation of Lazzarania’s elitist attitude, putting the rights of all other nations below its own,

FURTHER REMINDED that all countries have a right to their own beliefs, customs, and ideals, and a right to voice them, a right that the nation of Lazzarania scoffed at,

PROPOSING that it is the responsibility of the World Assembly to discourage regional and world powers from abusing their abilities,

BELEIVING that a condemnation from the World Assembly will chasten the nation of Lazzarania into recanting its immoral and domineering ways,

The World Assembly hereby condemns the nation of Lazzarania.
Back to top Go down
https://feddemocraticrepub.forumotion.com
shul

Condemn Lazzarania Empty
PostSubject: Re: Condemn Lazzarania   Condemn Lazzarania I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17 2012, 15:56

Quote :
...verges on the brink of genocide

Really? Genocide?
Back to top Go down

Condemn Lazzarania
Page 1 of 1