Federation of Democratic Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Federation of Democratic Republics!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Federation of Democratic Republics is now closed effective immediately

OOC in the Roleplay forums.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tawakina

Tawakina

OOC in the Roleplay forums. Empty
PostSubject: OOC in the Roleplay forums.   OOC in the Roleplay forums. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27 2013, 12:21

Hi all,

When creating a roleplay, and you require an OOC topic for it, simply just post an IC and an OOC topic for it. For example:

"To please a man... [IC]"
"To please a man... [OOC]"

In brackets, it should state important information about the topic, but often shortened. These are some shortened terms you may like to use:

IC = In Character. This means that the topic must be played from a character's perspective. In most cases a topic that is strictly In Character has an accompanying OOC topic to go with it.
OOC = Out Of Character. OOC topics are made to accompany IC topics and exist as a method of signing up or discussing the roleplay.

(continuing)
Back to top Go down
shul

OOC in the Roleplay forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC in the Roleplay forums.   OOC in the Roleplay forums. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27 2013, 14:41

Ok, yeah. maybe this is a better way to do this. I don't forum much, so it didn't occur to me to just create separate threads.
Back to top Go down

OOC in the Roleplay forums.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Federation of Democratic Republics :: Roleplay :: National Roleplay-
Jump to: